Open Course Dates
|Course||Location||Date||Price (ex VAT)|
Aimed at people whose work involves exposure to a fall from height, whether in construction, maintenance, cleaning or access. The course looks at the health and safety implications of working at height, providing knowledge of potential hazards and control measures, including fall arrest protection.
- Work at height recognition, definitions & Regulations
- Hazard identification, collective & personal protection
- Safe work at height procedures (including fall factors)
- Harness & restraint system awareness & fitting
- Inspection & record keeping – Harness, fall arrest lanyard, helmet, sling & connector
- Fall arrest, work restraint & work positioning awareness
- Use of fall arrest, work restraint (inertia reels, fall arrest lanyards)
Health & Safety at work act 1974 Regulations;
- Personal protective Equipment at work regulations 1992
- Lifting operations & lifting equipment regulations 1998
- Management of Health & Safety at work 2005
- A brief guide to working safely (INDG258)
Multiple choice question paper.
Delegates will be awarded an Essential Site Skills certificate & ID Card of attendance validated for 3 years.