Building Resilience for the Workforce
Support the mental wellbeing and resilience of your employees
Employees’ mental wellbeing can affect how well a workforce functions, which is why we are now offering this half day course to help manage stress and build resilience in the workplace.
Open Course Dates
|Course||Location||Date||Price (ex VAT)|
|Building Resilience for the Workforce||Nottingham||11/08/2017||£135|
Did you know?
> 11.7 million working days were lost in 2015/16 due to work related stress, depression or anxiety*
> The total number of cases of work related stress, depression or anxiety in 2015/16 was 488,000*
> Stress accounted for 37% of all work related ill health cases and 45% of all working days lost due to ill health in 2015/16*
*Labour Force Survey (LFS): Work related stress, anxiety and depression statistics in Great Britain 2016
Who should attend?
Individuals and teams wishing to strengthen their communication skills, interpersonal relationships and develop resilience to work and life challenges.
- To gain a better understanding of resilience at work
- To consider some of the key barriers to resilience, and how to begin identifying and dealing with them
- To identify how good relationships and effective communication support resilience within our teams at work
- To understand and develop ways in which we can build our own resilience and that of our team.
Causes and impact of work related stress:
Common causes of work related stress, depression or anxiety (defined as a harmful reaction to work pressures/demands) include:
- tight deadlines
- too much responsibility
- challenging customer situations
- lack of managerial support.