Level 1 Certificate in Construction
The Certificate in Construction is a 5-day qualification that develops the knowledge an employee will need to work safely and responsibly in a construction environment. It is aimed at providing employers with newly trained individuals in the principles of effectively working in a demanding safety environment. This qualification helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that the employers are looking for as well as the health and safety training to apply for the green CSCS labourers card.
What does the Level 1 Construction course cover?
The course will cover the following subjects to teach and develop the potential employee and to build their confidence and effectiveness in employment;
- Health and safety and welfare in construction
- Working in a team to move and handle resources
- Working towards goals
- Working as part of a group
- Produce a product plan and construction
- Health and safety in construction (CSCS H&S qualification)
- Construction and Health & Safety Qualification
- Nationally Recognised Level 1 Certificate
- Application for Green Labourer CSCS Card
- Up to Date Health and Safety Training
- Effective Work Skills