Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service
The Certificate in Customer service principles is a 4-day qualification that develops the knowledge an employee will need to work effectively and responsibly in any customer service environment. It is aimed at providing employers with newly trained individuals in the principles of effectively communication skills in a demanding service sector. This qualification helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that the employers are looking for as well as the necessary understanding of the principles of customer service for the employer as well as personal development.
What does the Level 2 Customer Service course cover?
The course will cover the following subjects to teach and develop the potential employee and to build their confidence and effectiveness in employment;
- Health and safety at work
- Customer service principles
- Understanding customer service delivery
- Communicating with customers
- Understanding personal development
- Principles of Customer Service
- Nationally Recognised Level 2 Certificate
- Newly Trained Individuals
- Effective Communication and Work Skills
- Personal Development