Level 2 Certificate in Warehousing and Storage Principles
The Certificate in Warehousing and Storage Principles is a four-day qualification that develops the knowledge an employee will need to work safely and responsibly in a warehouse or storage facility. It is aimed at providing employers with newly trained individuals in the principles of effectively working in a warehouse or storage facility. This qualification helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that the employers are looking for.
What does the Level 2 Warehousing and Storage course cover?
The course will cover the following subjects to teach and develop the potential employee and to build their confidence and effectiveness in employment;
- Understand Health, Safety, Security and Legislation
- Understand how to receive and store goods and materials
- Understand how to process orders and dispatch goods
- Understand how to deliver effective customer service
- Understand how to be an effective team worker
- Warehousing & Storage Principles
- Nationally Recognised Level 2 Certificate
- Newly Assessed Trained Individuals
- Up to Date Health & Safety Training
- Additional Specialist Courses Available