Business Development Manager (BDM) - Internal
Contract Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Nottingham Head Office
Salary: Competitive + Bonus
Essential Site Skills are an award winning nationwide training provider, offering a wide range of qualifications across various sectors such as Adult Skills, Construction, Logistics and Manufacturing. We are extremely proud of our reputation as a provider that provides high quality training and assessment services.
We are looking for an Internal Business Development Manager preferably with a Construction related background to promote a variety of construction, health & safety and workplace training and qualifications. Full training and support will be given to develop into the role.
You will be based at the Nottingham office, and travel only expected if/when external meetings are required.
Details of salary and any associated bonus rates will be discussed depending on experience and type of development role within the company.
Job Type / Category
The role will require you to generate new business opportunities through establishing contracts with new and existing client companies to achieve the business development targets.
You'll need to have:
- tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets
- an excellent telephone manner for making initial contact and for ongoing communication with customers and business associates
- interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships with clients
- written and verbal communication skills - needed for communicating with a range of people, both internally and externally, as well as presentation skills
- IT skills, including the use of spreadsheets
- teamworking skills and a collaborative approach to work
- decision-making skills
- the ability to multitask and prioritise your workload
- project management and organisational skills
- the ability to motivate yourself and set your own goals
- negotiating skills
- the ability to think strategically
- a flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- initiative and the confidence to start things from scratch.
- 25 Days Holiday + Statutory Bank Holidays
- Medicash Health Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- On-Site Parking
- Attractive Bonus Scheme
To apply or for further information please send your CV to [email protected]
Please remember to include a daytime contact number with your CV.