CITB Skills and Training Fund
The CITB Skills and Training Fund is an incentive aimed at micro, small and medium sized construction companies (less than 250 employees) to encourage them to train employees using construction industry training board courses, which align with the CITB grant scheme and any other related construction courses and NVQs. It also supports a wider range of activity, with a greater emphasis on innovation, and management and leadership training. Please refer to the Guidance notes (PDF, 216KB) for further details.
In response to COVID -19 they have expanded the funds to support business sustainability as well as business improvement. The changes they have made are set out in the Guidance notes (PDF 216KB).
Read on to find out how to apply and who is eligible.
How to Apply
To download the application form, along with guidance and details on how to apply, please find further information on the CITB website:
How Can We Help?
Essential Site Skills Ltd (ESS) can provide training and grant cost breakdowns for you to include in your application. We are also here to offer support if you need any advice when completing your application.
Call 0115 8970 529 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Who Can Apply For the Skills and Training Fund?
You can apply if:
- you are a CITB-registered employer
- you have between 1 and 249 directly employed staff on the payroll
- any previous project paid for by the Skills and Training fund has been signed off as complete.
You can apply for funding once every 12 months.
How Much Can I Apply For?
The amount of funding you can apply for depends on the number of employees you have:
- Employers with 1 to 49 directly employed staff can receive up to £5000
- Employers with 50 to 74 directly employed staff can receive up to £7500
- Employers with 75 to 99 directly employed staff can receive up to £10000
- Employers with between 100 and 149 directly employed staff can receive up to £15,000
- Employers with between 150 and 199 directly employed staff can receive up to £20,000
- Employers with between 200 and 249 directly employed staff can receive up to £25,000