The NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service is eligible for European Social Funding and is ideal for those who are currently working, or who want work in range of different environments within a customer service role.
Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service Course Aims
This qualification aims to:
- provide learners with the underpinning knowledge that is required by employees to work in a range of different environments within a customer service role
Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service Course Objectives
The objectives of this qualification are to help learners to:
- develop essential knowledge of how to carry out customer service tasks, such as how to manage information and supporting events
- know how to apply their knowledge in a variety of industries and job roles
Course Units - Mandatory
- Principles of customer service and delivery
- Understand customers
- Understand employer organisations
Course Units - Optional
- Understand how to communicate with customers
- Understand how to communicate with customers using the telephone
- Understand how to handle customer information
- Understand how to deliver customer service online
- Understand how to resolve problems and deliver customer service to challenging customers
- Understand how to handle objections, promote additional products or services and close sales
- Understand how to develop customer relationships
- Understand how to process sales orders and provide post transaction customer service
- Principles of equality and diversity in the workplace
- Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues
To be awarded the NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service learners are required to successfully complete 3 mandatory units and 4 optional units.
Assessment involves a blended delivery approach - This is a mixture of face-to-face and remote sessions with a qualified assessor.
Delegates will be awarded the NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service.
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to:
- NCFE Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service
- NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service
- NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service
- NCFE Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Customer Service
It may also be useful to learners studying qualifications in the following sector areas:
- Travel and Tourism
- Sport, Leisure and Recreation
- Health Public Service and Care
- Engineering and Manufacturing Technologies
- Arts, Media and Publishing
Funding and Support
We are able to offer this course fully funded through The Adult Education Budget (AEB) and European Social Funding (ESF) - subject to eligibility, Please contact us to find out more about eligibility, along with the course dates we have running in various locations around the UK.