This one day course covers the essentials of building and executing an effective social media strategy for people wanting to take advantage of the power of Social Media to promote their company or organisation or blogs.
This training is ideal for anyone who uses Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram (as well as others) on a regular basis for their business and wants to improve their reach & engagement of their audience or generate more leads through the social media platforms. It is also suitable for people who are looking to start using Social Media platforms for their businesses and want to understand best practices for doing so.
We will show you how to create a great presence, how to build a large but targeted following and how to engage this following.
We will also show you the techniques you can use to convert followers into customers.
Social Media Course Topics
- Introduction to Social Media
- Latest Social Trends
- Developing a Social Media Strategy & online identity
- Creating a social media policy
- How to target your audience
- Building a following, awareness and trust
- Identifying the appropriate social channels
- Creating content using tools, calendars and scheduling
- Setting KPIs and measurement
Social Media Course Outline
Social Media Introduction
- Introduction to Social Media
- Latest trends and developments
Social Media Strategy
- Creating social media objectives
- Developing a social media strategy
- SM Policy (Keeping yourself and your team safe)
- Developing your online voice / identity
- Competitor analysis
- Social Media and Search Engine Optimisation
Developing a Target Audience
- Understanding how to target your ideal audience
- How to build a following and create a dialogue
- Building awareness and trust through Social Media
Social Media Channels
Intro and good examples of the use of:
Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, 'The newbies'
- Creating ideas for content
- Creating a content calendar and scheduling tools
- Developing the RITE content (Relevant, Interesting, Timely, Entertaining)
- Great examples
Social Media Measurement
- KPI’s and measuring Social Media success
- Measurement tools e.g. Tweet Reach, Google Analytics, Facebook
- Insights, LinkedIn Content Marketing Score and more
- Understanding the results
The 5 star rated Social Media courses are practical courses with small class sizes, a maximum of 6 delegates, which allows for plenty of time to interact with the trainer and ask any questions!
These are held as in-person classroom courses or as live, online courses (over Zoom). All courses, run from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm, with plenty of breaks.
On completion you will receive a Certificate of Achievement in Social Media Training.
Why Choose this Social Media Course?
- Run by a Social Media expert who runs social media campaigns for many companies, agencies and organisations
- This course is limited to 6 places so you are guaranteed personal support throughout the course
- Convenient location in central Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds & Liverpool and Online
- Course notes and support material
- 3 months online support
- Certificate of achievement
- 5 Star Rated in Google Reviews