Contract Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: Dependent on Experience
We are currently looking for a finance administrator to support the accounts team with the financial management and administration of the company accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the folllowing;
- Finance System management
- Processing of Sales invoices onto Xero finance system
- Reviewing purchase invoices for processing and payments
- Chasing of supplier statements for reconciliation
- Chasing and taking payments for amounts owed to the business from customers / clients and processing to the finance system and specialised credit software
- Bank reconciliations for main company bank account, PayPal and card merchant account
- Updating client credit database to assist finance and sales teams in managing credit facilities for clients.
- Maintaining Experian database to ensure robustness of available information within the business of client credit worthiness.
- Sales analysis reporting
- To provide weekly reporting of sales made within the business from invoices raised in Sage.
- Analysis of sales reports to provide information to Finance and Sales teams.
- Receipts and payments
- Updating receipts into the business on the Finance system and NVQ tracking systems.
- Updating the Finance system with Payments to be made to suppliers and sending remittances.
- Analysis of company pre-paid card transactions
- Manage the workwear orders for ESS staff
To apply or for further information please send your CV to [email protected]
Please remember to include a daytime contact number with your CV.