Internal Quality Assurer (IQA)
Contract Type: Full Time (PAYE)
Essential Site Skills are seeking to add an experienced Internal Quality Assurer to support our delivery of qualifications to the Construction Industry. The ideal candidate will hold an Internal Quality Assurance qualification and be able to quality assure L2- L6 Construction Qualifications.
Essential Site Skills are a Nationwide Training Provider who deliver Qualifications Nationwide. The role will require the successful candidate to ensure that all qualifications meet the requirements of the Awarding Organisations and OFSTED.
- Internally verify and quality assure assessors work to ensure completions are maintained in-line with company objectives
- Develop a system to monitor assessment practise
- To ensure that national standards of assessment are maintained
- To highlight the development needs of the assessors
- Ensure Assessor CPD’s are up-to-date
- To ensure that the assessment needs of candidates are being met
- Recommend and communicate ideas for developing systems and practise
- Develop support resources for candidates and assessors
To apply or for further information please send your CV to email@example.com
Please remember to include a daytime contact number and your postcode with your CV.