NPORS/Health & Safety Trainer
Location: Midlands and the South of England
Contract Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: Highly competitive (Experience dependent)
Due to continued growth and expansion, Essential Site Skills are seeking an experienced NPORS accredited trainer to join our team on a full-time basis. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a market leading awarding winning provider.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering high quality training and assessment services to our wide construction client base across the South of England, including London. The ideal candidate will be required to deliver NPORS accredited training and a range of non-accredited H&S short courses.
You must have demonstrable experience and be reliable, professional and hold some of the categories below:
- Ride on roller
- Mobile Crane
- Appointed Person – Lifting Operations
- Lift Supervisor
- Overhead Crane
- Compact Crane
- Approved NPORS accredited trainer
- Teaching qualification
- Ability to train in any of the following (Note: training can be provided for the right candidate)
- Fire Warden / Manual handling / Working at Height / Abrasive Wheel / Cable Avoidance
In return, you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Company vehicle / Car allowance
- Exciting career progression and investment
To apply or for further information please send your CV to email@example.com
Please remember to include a daytime contact number and your postcode with your CV.