Public Courses Across the UK
Looking for a CITB accredited course, asbestos or temporary works training? We run a wide range of courses, including health and safety training plus many more, throughout the year at our training venues across the UK, offering you all the information you need to make an informed decision about the training course you decide to take.
Book A Course Online
We have a range of public courses available for you to book online. We will gradually be introducing more course options and advancing the system, but if don't see what you're looking for now, call or email our training team and they will happily find you the most convenient course and arrange the booking for you.
The following courses are currently available for online booking:
- CITB Health & Safety Awareness
- CITB Site Supervisors’ Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)
- CITB Site Supervisors’ Safety Training Scheme - Refresher (SSSTS-R)
- CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
- CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme - Refresher (SMSTS-R)
- CITB Temporary Works Coordinator Training Course (TWCTC)
- CITB Temporary Works General Awareness Training Course (TWGATC)
- CITB Temporary Works Supervisor Training Course (TWSTC)
- CPCS Appointed Person (A61)
- CPCS Crane Supervisor (A62)
- CPCS Forward Tipping Dumper (A09)
- CPCS Mobile Crane (A60)
- CPCS Overhead Travelling Crane (A64)
- CPCS Plant and Vehicle Marshaller (A73)
- CPCS Ride on Roller (A31)
- CPCS Slinger Signaller (A40)
- CPCS Telescopic Handler (A17)
- CPCS Tower Crane (A04)
- Face Fit Train the Tester
- IOSH Managing Occupational Health and Wellbeing
- IOSH Managing Safely
- IOSH Working Safely
- JCT 2016 Contracts - Advanced Workshop
- JCT 2016 Contracts - Introduction
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- NPORS MEWP Scissor and Boom (N108/N109)
- UKATA Asbestos Awareness
Training Courses Available Nationwide
We aim to find the most affordable training course for you at the nearest location. Our delivery network across the UK helps us find you the best deal, allowing us to provide you with a personally tailored service.
Our Northern HQ is based in Nottingham just off Junction 26 of the M1, with our Southern HQ based in Newbury, Berkshire, both with excellent transport links. This ensures we can provide excellent operational support nationwide with our training venues and trainers able to report to the relevant HQ depending on location. It brings an added convenience and quality to our national services.
We provide public courses at locations all over the UK to meet client demand advertised on our public schedule online. We are adding additional venues every week due to client requests and popular demand. If you prefer group training on your site we can offer classroom courses and bring everything to you, at any location in the UK. As a company with its own team of accredited trainers, we can offer flexibility on location at no extra cost.
Our trainers focus on your individual needs as well as those of your employer; learn new skills that you can implement straight away in the workplace. Our trainers are all fully trained and qualified to teach and go out of their way to make all of our courses engaging and fun, yet professional.
If required, you will be supplied with all the supporting materials you need for your courses including workbook and course notes. All you have to bring is yourself and your brain!
CITB Accredited Course and CITB ATO Status
We have been awarded CITB Approved Training Organisation (CITB ATO) Status. CITB accreditation means we are approved to deliver construction training courses and qualifications to a defined and industry-agreed training standard.
In addition to being a CITB ATO, we hold many other accreditations and work with a range of awarding bodies. This offers reassurance for you and our learners that we’re fully competent and can offer recognised qualifications.
We are also a CITB Site Safety centre, all of our courses can be delivered onsite or at one of our venues.
Other Types of Training Available
In addition to CITB courses, we run a range of health and safety courses, NVQ qualifications, first aid training, and construction industry courses. You might find it helpful to browse our course index.