- A consumer may return an Item within 15 days of purchase. Any item must be returned in the same condition, unworn, free from damage and complete with labels intact. Postal charges will only be refunded by ESS in the case of a faulty item, or an error caused by Essential Site Skills (i.e sending the wrong item, size, defect item, or product). Should you wish to return an item due to an error caused by yourself when ordering (wrong size, product, range etc..) you are to return the items at your own expense.
- In all cases, any returned items by a consumer due to an error caused by the consumer, they must provide proof of posting as ESS can not be held liable for lost or damaged goods.
- ESS reserve the right, if packaging upon receipt of a returned item is damaged, to claim costs to the value of repair or replace.
- If your item is faulty, incomplete or showing signs of defect please contact:
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0115 897 0529
Essential Site Skills