9000 Series Reusable Full Face Respirator
At less than 13 ounces, the 9000 Series respirator is ultra-lightweight. Workers will appreciate the comfort and longer wearability and employers will benefit from increased user acceptance.
The 9000 is completely free of metal parts, making it ideal for mines, refineries and other work environments where metal may be hazardous.
A convenient ratchet fastening strap system and the stand-away head harness make putting the 9000 mask on and taking it off quick and easy. The strap tabs are securely molded directly to the flange for rugged use.
The 9000 boasts an extra-wide viewing lens, with an exclusive over-molded flange design. This eliminates the traditional clamping frame found on most other face pieces.
Advanced design eliminates unnecessary parts. Our overmolded flange and harness tabs, plus integrated exhalation assembly, make cleaning and maintaining the 9000 Series respirator a breeze.
- Extremely lightweight full face mask, weighs only 360g
- Frameless panoramic lens
- Fulfills the high requirements of class 2
- Mask body made of soft, TPE material which is gentle on the skin
- Easy access, easy to remove
- Easy maintenance and cleaning without tools
- With EasyLock® filter system: easy handling
- Other than selecting filters to meet your requirements (Filter Options) no additional adapters or parts are necessary
- Size: available in S/M/L
- Tested and certified to EN 136:1998 CL2