Business Admin Apprentice
Contract Type: Full Time
Reporting to: Project Manager
Essential Site Skills are looking for a Business Admin Apprentice to join our Adult Skills Team, providing efficient and professional administrative support to managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing the companies’ general administrative activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Processing NVQ and training course certificates in line with ESS Standard Operating Procedures.
- Processing paperwork involved with Apprenticeships, ESF and NVQ programmes.
- Dealing and responding to certificate enquiries.
- Answer and direct incoming phone calls.
- Monitoring ESS stationary and course materials, and replenishing when necessary.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes where applicable.
- Greeting and assisting visitors to the office, including answering the external intercom telephone.
- Ensuring effective relationships with all staff and Senior Management Team, awarding bodies and external training providers/partners.
- Efficiently utilising resources to achieve high quality, cost effective and compliant training programmes.
- To effectively market the business during normal daily activities, using provided marketing materials.
- Coordinate all administration to ensure it is compliant with ESS Standard Operating Procedures.
- Provide support (telephone, email, face to face) to all team members.
- To process incoming and outgoing post.
- To deal with any complaints or appeals in line with ESS policies and procedures.
- Ensure tutor centre files are kept up to date with current documentation prior to any training being delivered (i.e. in-date Professional Indemnity / Public Liability Insurance, copies of training certificates, cards and accreditations. Copy of driving license, Disclosure Barring Service and a signed service level agreement.
- Liaise with other departments to map learning and development needs across all sectors of the company.
- To maintain a working knowledge of current programmes and funding requirements.
- To maintain a professional image and enhance the company’s reputation for quality and service and report immediately any genuine complaints for investigation and attention.
- Responsible for the confidential custody of company and client information, equipment and materials.
- To fully adopt, adhere to and embed the Company Policies, ensuring that all learners, colleagues and customers are treated fairly and impartially, showing respect for all.
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by the line manager. Progression Training Coordinator: job role and responsibilities to be discussed at progression offer stage.
Please send expression of interest, along with up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.