CITB Site Safety Plus Tutor – London & South Region
Contract Type: Full time (PAYE)
Salary: Negotiable depending on qualifications and experience
Due to continued growth and expansion, Essential Site Skills are please to advertise a current vacancy for a full time CITB Site Safety Plus tutor. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading award winning Health and Safety training providers within the UK operating as part of a wider team from the London region.
To be considered for this role, candidates should already be CITB SSP approved to deliver any of the following schemes:
- Health and Safety Awareness (HSA)
- Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme (SEATS)
- Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
- Site Management Safety Training Scheme Refresher (SMSTS-R)
- Site Supervision Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)
- Site Supervision Safety Training Scheme Refresher (SSSTS-R)
- Temporary Works Co-ordinator Training Course (TWCTC)
- Temporary Works General Awareness Training Course (TWGATC)
- Temporary Works Supervisor Training Course (TWSTC)
As part of your role, you may be expected to deliver short course qualifications, for example manual handling, fire marshal, IOSH etc... All applicants should be located in London, or surrounding areas.
Please send expression of interest, with a CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org who will contact you to discuss in further detail.