Fully Funded NCFE CACHE Qualifications
Want to develop your workforce? Want to gain additional knowledge? But don’t have the time for a full diploma or apprenticeship. Why not try one of our fully funded NCFE CACHE Qualifications.
We have a wide variety of fully funded courses for you to take advantage of in various locations around the UK; please contact us to see if your location is eligible.
The NCFE Fully Funded Courses Currently Available are:
- Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- Care and Management of Diabetes
- Cleaning Principles
- Common Health Conditions
- Customer Service
- Customer Service for Health and Social Care Settings
- Customer Service for Hospitality
- Data Protection and Data Security
- Dementia Care
- Digital Skills
- Dignity and Safeguarding
- Equality & Diversity
- Falls Prevention Awareness
- Improving Personal Exercise, Health and Nutrition
- Infection Control
- Information, Advice and Guidance
- Lean Organisation Management Techniques
- Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- Principles of Care Planning
- Principles of End of Life Care
- Principles of Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities
- Retail Operations
- Safe Handling of Medication in Health and Social Care
- Team Leading
- Understanding Autism
- Understanding Behaviour that Challenges
- Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health
- Understanding Common Childhood Illnesses
- Understanding Mental Health First Aid and Mental Health Advocacy in the Workplace
- Understanding Safeguarding and Prevent
- Understanding Specific Learning Difficulties
- Understanding Workplace Violence and Harassment
- Warehousing and Storage
- Working with People with Mental Health Needs
We have a wide list of UK areas that are funded so please contact us to check your location and see if you are eligible.
Each learner will be allocated an assessor to help and support them through their course with a mixture of face-to-face and remote sessions. The learner will have 3 months to complete the course, with access to a paper-based workbook and our online portfolio E-Assessor.
Each learner will be issued a workbook and assessment book of their chosen course. This can be used to make notes then type up their answer’s on the online portfolio, or they can submit their handwritten assessment book.
This is a fully recognised qualification through CACHE who became part of NCFE in 2015.
NCFE is a National Awarding Organisation, and in 2017 over 2,000 Schools, Colleges and Training Organisations chose them as their Awarding Organisation.